Network Engineer, Reddy Family Medical Clinic
The Network Engineer’s role is to ensure the stability and integrity of in-house voice, data, video and wireless network services. This is achieved by planning, designing, and developing local area networks (LANs) and wide area networks (WANs). In addition, the Network Engineer will participate with the installation, monitoring, maintenance, support, and optimization of all network hardware, software, and communication links. This individual will also analyze and resolve network hardware and software problems in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end user training where required.
- Education: Bachelors in Computer Science or (Equivalent).
- Experience: 7 years.
- Responsible to review and implement enterprise-wide information technology security procedures and standards.
- Responsible to monitor and investigate organization’s networks security breaches and perform security analysis reports.
- Responsible to document security breaches and assess the damage that caused.
- Responsible to perform system tests to uncover network vulnerabilities.
- Responsible to fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standards.
- Responsible to perform penetration testing.
- Responsible to recommend security enhancements needed to management.
- Responsible to install and implement security fire walls on all our endpoint devices and data encryption programs to prevent system hackings.
- Responsible to Implementing E-Mail System configuration for cybersecurity.
- Responsible to prepare materials to increase staff understanding and awareness of ways to protect systems against e-mail–based cyberattacks such as phishing and ransomware; and maintain a training program for our workforce on phishing attacks.
- Responsible to update systems regularly with most current version of that software application and configure endpoints to patch automatically and ensure that third-party applications are patched as soon as possible.
- Responsible to install encryption software on every endpoint that connects to our system, especially mobile devices such as laptops and maintain audit trails.
- Responsible to implement multi-factor authentication before permitting users (management, staff, and patients) to access data or applications on the device.
- Responsible to implement single sign-on systems that automatically manage access to all software and tools once users have signed onto the network to monitor activity centrally.
- Responsible to configure systems and endpoints to automatically lock and log off users after a predetermined period of inactivity, automatic termination of access of accounts of staff that left the organization.